Holy moly! Someone has got to make GIFS of tonights Voice show! The way Delta looked at Rachael when she was performing her first song was just beautiful! There was one moment where the camera panned out and Keith was kind of in the shot but focus was on Delta and her face was just the most amazing look of admiration for Rachael! She looked so beautiful in that instance, I literally melted inside! Somebody has to GIF that!
No Vika until Wimbledon!! :( sad times! At least it’s being shown on TV so I might be able to watch here in Australia!
seriously hating on a lot of things at the moment. and here they are, not too elaborately drawn out, but what i’m thinking.
- why the hell when i log on to my page i find half naked chicks posted all on my page? i never re-blogged any of that? stupid people/trolls/hacks whatever you are it is so frustrating.
- people on facebook are so annoying. i wish i could create some sort of list that permanently disallows these incapable users of social networking until i deem them capable again. i know there is a block list and yadda yadda yadda, but seriously, these people just shouldn’t be allowed on in the first place.
- boooo for having to head back to stinky old adelaide tomorrow. i hate the place. the people are nice i just hate being away from home. city kids really don’t realise how easy they have it; living with their parents while they are at uni so they can just stinge off them the whole time. parents can cook and clean for them and they don’t have to worry about a thing, they seriously have it so easy. if someone is willing to build some sort of building that has the required facilities that would let me complete my degree here in riverton then that would be great and i would be eternally grateful. It’s not uni that i hate about adelaide; i really enjoy uni; i just hate being away from my family, therefore someone please build me my own private uni in riverton, STAT!
- people change; i don’t like that.
- bad things have happened, struggling to let them go.
Just watched the most exciting game of netball! It was between the Australian Netball Team (Diamonds) and the New Zealand Netball Team (Silver Ferns).
These two teams have always had a fierce rivalry across the Tasman! So happy and proud of the Diamonds for their win! It’s their 10th World Championship win which is fantastic! :) Go Diamonds!